Lititz Rotary Scholarship Application Requirements
(For Warwick High School Students Only)
• Deadline to submit application is May 6, 2016
Mail to: Lititz Rotary Club
Attn: Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 661
Lititz, PA 17543
• Must be a high school senior at time of application
• Applicants attending a traditional 4 year college must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above as of 3rd Quarter of Senior Year.
Applicants attending a vocational or trade school must have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or above as of 3rd Quarter of Senior Year.
• Scholarship given to four students annually.
• $1,000 per scholarship – non-renewable
• Scholarship will be paid directly to school for use towards tuition.
• Complete One Page Application
• Attach a Teacher’s Recommendation
• Submit typed essay (approx 1000 words), detailing your ability to put “Service Above Self,” specifically any service projects or volunteer work you have completed. The essay must be typed or computer printed, double-spaced on white 8 ½ x 11-inch paper. The essay must be the original work of the entrant.
• The Lititz Rotary Club will judge each applicants credentials and award each scholarship with the help of the above attachments.
• Please direct any questions to Shane Weaver – firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-629-0516.
© 2017 Rotary Club of Lititz All Rights Reserved. Photos and text from this site may not be taken or used with prior consent. Photos courtesy of Ron Reedy. Site design by Penny Lane Graphics.